Guest Post By: Justin Bennett of http://healthyfit.info Justin can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
When the World Health Organization officially declared COVID -19 a global pandemic in March, the world as a whole effectively shut down. And even closer to home, most of us have had to change the way we live and act each day.
There is a high probability that you’ve shifted your efforts from self-care to caring for your children, spouse or significant other, or aging parents. And although you are right to do your diligent duty, you can’t forget about yourself. Remember, you have to take care of yourself so that you have the physical and mental energy to get through this pandemic with your health and sanity intact. Here are some resources that can remind you how to do just that—without overspending.
Wellness coaching from one of Studio B’s Professional Health Coaches can make a huge difference in adhering to healthier behaviors.
- Optimize your immune system with exercise, sleep, meditation and stress reduction.
- A superfoods drink can raise your energy, boost your immune system, and help you keep weight off.
- Create an in-home area conducive to relaxation and meditation.
- Social media can add to stress; find ways to cut down usage.
- Keep on top of your eating habits through mindfulness.
- Feeling anxious? Breathing exercises can help.
- Allow yourself some “me-time” in the form of a soothing bath.
- Learn a few self-massage techniques.
- Try some essential oils to lower anxiety levels.
- Even tidying and cleaning can reduce stress levels.
You are just as important now as you were before the crisis. Treat yourself that way. From meditating and exercising to eating well and avoiding social media, these inexpensive ideas are a great start.
For expert therapy, wellness coaching, and personal development and growth strategies, connect with Stacy Reuille-Dupont today!