Therapy sessions come in all different sizes. Traditional therapy begins with an intake appointment. This is typically a 90-minute session, but may be shorter or longer, and gives us the foundation for the treatment process to follow. Individual therapy sessions can be done in person or online. These sessions are typically 50 minutes long.
Sliding fee scales are available and most insurances are accepted. Please contact your insurance carrier(s) prior to our first appointment to determine if I am covered as an in-network or out-of-network provider in your plan and your co-pay responsibly. Co-pays are due at the time of the appointment.
After completing an intake appointment, rates for therapy services range from $75-$225. Hourly rates begin at $150.00/50 minute session. I also offer shorter sessions for those interested in a 30 ($75) or 45 ($112.50) minute session. 90 ($225) minute sessions are also available if you would like a longer session. I am willing to negotiate my hourly rate based on circumstances and the situation at hand. Please contact me to discuss your current situation and need.
Once we get started on your path, you may find you need a “check-in” to stay on track with your goals. These shorter sessions range from 10-30 minutes in length and I offer these in person, online, email, phone, and via text messaging for focused feedback.
At your intake, we will discuss “check-in” options, timing, pricing, and confidentiality concerns.
These sessions are not typically covered by insurance and begin $25.00 for a 10-minute check-in. Please contact me for more information if you would like to participate in “check-in” sessions.
In addition to traditional psychology services, I also offer fitness and wellness coaching. These sessions may look like therapy or personal training depending on the needs and goals of the client.
Fitness and Wellness Coaching packages can be found at superiorworkout.com
Other services, such as psychological assessments, reports, legal proceedings, case consultation with outside parties, etc., need to be discussed prior to working together. Fees are determined by the situation at hand and estimated time commitment.
Professional Consultation and Supervision
I provide case consultation and clinical supervision opportunities to providers looking to work through a case, enhance their therapy practice, or obtain licensure. My master’s degree work was in cognitive and behavioral therapies, and my Ph.D. focused on somatic psychology in addition to clinical psychology client presentations and psychological testing. These sessions are available in personal or online video.
I have experience working with:
- Personality disorders
- Complex trauma presentations
- Addiction issues
- Children (as young as age 4)
- Non-medical treatments for:
- Chronic disease management
- Personal health goal attainment
- Pain management
I am trained in:
- Somatic psychology modalities
- Motivational interviewing
- Cognitive therapies
- Behavior therapies and practices
- Solution-focused therapy models
- Using physical exercise as a mental health treatment
In my work history, I have been an:
- Adult therapist
- Integrated behavioral health provider
- Including a school-based integrated health provider
- Child and adolescent therapist
- Crisis therapist
- Acute treatment unit therapist (short term inpatient):
- including assessing involuntary hold/certification status.
- Group facilitator
- Process focused
- Substance use disorder groups
- Personal training/group exercise instructor
I have supervised:
- Adult therapists
- Integrated behavioral health providers
- Substance use disorder practitioners
- Child and adolescent therapists
- Case managers
- 24-hour staff through the rotational on-call supervisor
- Crisis, detox, and acute treatment unit
I am licensed as a Clinical Psychologist and have completed all training for the Colorado Licensed Addiction Counselor (LAC, anticipated date of license approval: June 2018). I have also participated in multiple supervisor training opportunities over the years, as well.
Fees for supervision are based on the situation and time needed. Please contact me to inquire about options for a formal supervision relationship.