WE ARE MOVING!!
New Office location Feb 1, 2020:
1305 Escalante Dr. #205
We have some exciting news! We are moving to the new Purple Cliffs Building on February 1, 2020. I am expanding my practice and building a new clinic model to include fitness and wellness programming alongside psychological services.
This move allows me to:
- Hire an administrative assistant. Much needed! This will help me prioritize clinical needs and messages to allow me to respond more effectively.
- Bring on more therapists who can take insurances. A big need in our community
- Work directly with personal trainers and nutrition experts to help manage mental and physical health goals non-medically with a whole person health-focus.
- Add programs and services such as health, diet, and exercise coaching, as well as total health transformation packages.
- Provide a state-of-the-art telemedicine space that will host sessions with less dropped/frozen screens during our online calls.AND … We’ll see what else we can dream up to support you on your journey to better health! Taking over my own space allows me the freedom and creativity to create programs you ask for.
The new office will be located temporarily at 1305 Escalante Dr #205 / Durango, while our unit (right next door) is being completed. We estimate the new clinic opening in June 2020. ~ Stay tuned for updates on the project
What I do …
I blend psychology with physical exercises for whole-person healing and utilize non-medical (Somatic, Behavioral, Cognitive, Social) approaches to mental and physical health issues. My goal for you is to feel more grounded, empowered and inspired to live your life motivated and balanced everyday.
Often, people are looking to make a change, need help adhering to a new, healthier behavior, want a physical program to compliment mental health treatment, or are looking to take their fitness performance to the next level. Wellness coaching can make the difference.
Personal Development and Growth Strategies
Where do you want to go? Through analysis of your current behaviors, we can incorporate changes that support the life you want to lead, not the one you were handed. To do this, we set concrete goals, develop strategies to reach those goals and establish timelines to track your progress.
Why I do what I do …
My mission is to help you see the beauty that lies within. I want you to be inspired everyday. I work to help you find balance in your daily life, allowing you to become the best version of yourself.
By healing past wounds we embrace the core of who we are and who we want to be. Using a variety of modalities, I work to inspire you on your personal journey. This work allows you to take control of your life, empowering you to be fearless as you embrace your path. No matter what you are dealing with, there is always an option – out or around it.
Next steps …
Contact me today and take the first step toward health, wellness, healing old wounds, and becoming the best you can be.